West of Route 1:
Amlong Drive - named after Colonel Ransom G. Amlong, owner of Huntley House in 1949.
Arundel Avenue - (previously named Hillcrest Drive).
Clayborne Avenue - (once named West Lee Street named for the Lee family).
Collard Street - named after the Collard family who owned the property in the Valley View subdivision and across to the east side of Route 1.
Donora Drive - once named 2nd Street
Grove Road - one theory is that the street was named after Groveton (aka "Grove Town") due to the grove of orchard trees in the area.
Groveton - named after the Groveton unincorporated community.
Harrison Lane - named after Albert Harrison who lived at and inherited the Huntley House, farm and out buildings between 1880 - 1946.
Lenclair Drive - once named West Marshall Street
Memorial Street - once named West Oak Street
Ransom Place (see Amlong Drive).
Spring Drive - named after the springs which run into a branch of Little Hunting Creek and Huntley Meadows - called "Darrell Springs" late 1790s after Darrell family and then "Kerby Springs" late 1870s after the Kerby family.