History of St Mark's Episcopal Church

Originally the Groveton Mission was established at the Groveton School (now the St. Louis Chapel) when the Seminarians held Bible study (non-denominational) in 1880.

The Groveton community built a new non-denominational church called Christ Church of Groveton or Groveton Chapel on Route 1 (Richmond Highway) in 1903.

By 1959, the new St. Mark's Episcopal Church was built on South Kings Highway.

The History of St. Mark's was created for the 125th year celebration in 2005.

Make a Free Website with Yola.